Monday, April 14, 2008

From Capital "X" : Support The NCADP!



Posted Today about Day # 8: Day 8 started out in downtown Washington DC about 6 blocks from the white house at the offices of the National Coalition to Abolish The Death Penalty. I can't tell you what an honor it was to stop in and meet other soldiers fighting on the front lines for true justice. At one time years ago when I first thought of fighting for prisoners rights I honestly thought I stood alone. Slowly it was revealed to me that I wasn't alone.

After seven days of walking this visit is exactly what I needed; it was very empowering for me. I was not just introduced to everyone vigorously fighting against the death penalty I was given important material to use while on my personal quest to educate and enlighten people on the injustices going on here in America. I urge everyone that is against the death penalty to contact the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty and register as an opponent no matter where you are located...

See the rest of this blog and others with GREAT photos at http://www.capitalxwalk4life.blogspot.com

No comments: