Thursday, April 24, 2008

T-Shirts: WALK4LIFE 2008



Dear All,

I am writing you to once again seek your help for what concerns the Walk that Capital X is doing.
We still have 97 Walk 4 Life shirts that Andre is bringing with him along with his other stuff. We need to get rid of them, not only to have some more money to be destined to the cause but also to unload Andre a little bit.

Therefore I am asking you to please spread the voice to your contacts about the shirts, seeing if there is someone who wants to buy them, while considering about buying one yourself. The shirts are cheap and buying one would serve the cause.

Thanks to you all in advance.

Here's a site to order them.

In the struggle
Katia

2 comments:

Zheng Yi said...

The link to order t-shirts does not appear to work - at least when I tried it.

Susanne said...

Thank you for letting me know! I checked and saw that I made a mistake when adding the link.

The correct link is:
http://www.myspace.com/capitalxaka305375

It's corrected in the post now though.

Thank you again,
Susanne