Monday, May 19, 2008

"Like a Neon Light of Faith" "X" Reflects on Walk

From Capital "X" who recently reflected on some days in South Carolina

A lot of young men who's lives have been very difficult being abandoned or abused. They are in this cold world at times alone, scarred to death deep down inside...So believe me I at times am probably more nervous than those that are coming to meet me or having me stay at there homes. What has gotten me passed this, is faith. When Shelly and Ginny pulled up to me I quickly realized I was not in any danger. They jumped out of the car and greeted me like a family member they hadn't seen in years. They instantly touched my heart offering me a drink, food or whatever I needed. Like a neon sign my thoughts were telling me to listen to them closely.

READ MORE here...

http://capitalxwalk4life.blogspot.com

Find Shelly's Account of this time: April 23 in Archives of this blog...

No comments: