Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Terri Steinberg!!!

Hope you've been treating yourself extra well! Have the BEST Birthday Week Ever and a beautiful NEW decade! I love you Terri and all the walks and talks we took in Texas!!! MUCH LOVE from your Journey of Hope Family!

Thanx you dear Jennifer Kirby for the lovely photos!

Terri, as always so effectively speaking at the Montana Journey of Hope Tour
and below see the two pretty ladies having fun! Terri Steinberg with Marietta Jaeger-Lane


Terri on video here


"I never thought about the death penalty until it landed in my back yard. Now that I've walked through those doors, I realize what a horrible place it is, not just for my son, but for everyone. I'll continue to fight the death penalty for as long as I can.” An earlier Terri quote

And this one is on Terri's facebook page:

"Living is determined not by what life brings you as the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as the way your mind looks at what happens. Circumstances and situations do color life, but you choose what the color will be." and Terri sure does live this one!

Terri, I sure hope to see you one of these days soon. Many prayers. We're holding you and yours in the warm Light of God's unfailing Love.

No comments: